Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FAR 450

Tuesday, April 8, 2008



The last class for Financial Accounting [ FAR 450 ]

Gawd I'd really miss Miss Jun's voice. The last class best sangat. I really love it when she starts talking. It's like unstoppable..

[ This reminds me of Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She can't stop talking also]

Unfortunately...this class was the last one which made me feel like screaming when my carry mark was announced out loud..macam mana la..boleh ade technical problem ni..

My matric no. tak appear dalam list kertas tranparancy dia..(while others can see their carry mark through OHP. Nak tak nak, kena sebut no. matric kuat² and then Miss Jun akan announced carry mark tu kuat² (which is lagi kuat aka the loudest)

Really..it was an embarassing moment..sebab carry mark aku tak cantik..!! Ala takpe la kan? Mesti ada yang lagi teruk kan? Haha

Okay. The good thing about her is she really made sense.

She quotes:

"---Have some faith. Especially in yourself. You sometimes feel that you should do what you feel you should do. Some of us do the things that they feel it's right to do..Like one day you're exposed to new world.and you're gonna get a job..and some who have better opportunity..would fly to overseas..we know that we always have to follow the older's advices..but at times..when it comes to really-really big matter...let them give in..willingly or not..it's our life and decision that we should consider---"

| Yayy! But I'm not going to overseas! Maybe because I'm too stupid for that yayy! |


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment